Feeling out of control and overwhelmed by everything you need to accomplish each day? No matter how hectic your schedule appears, you can regain control of your day and increase your daily productive time. How? Effective time management is your tool to design success at work and at home. This interactive online course details a complete, integrated time management system. This system contains just seven steps, which will assist you in developing an effective and efficient method for allocating time and regaining control of your life. In addition to honing your prioritization skills, you will also learn how best to use your reclaimed time and how to periodically reassess your time management process so you can maintain control of your day.
• Identify two hours or more of productive time daily
• List the Seven Steps to Regaining Control of Your Day
• Discuss four causes of poor time management
• Describe an ideal workday based on the Seven Step System
• Internet Access – Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System – Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser – Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size – 1024×672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes – Not suitable for smartphones
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Students 1210
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes