It is becoming increasingly rare in today’s business climate for all team members to be located centrally or working from a single office. Whether it is satellite offices, team members working at home, or offsite third party vendors, the workforce of today is more than likely dispersed among a variety of offices in separate locations. In this interactive online course, we will examine the factors that necessitate a remote and often globally distributed workforce. We will also discuss best practices for managing offsite teams and pitfalls to avoid in the process.
• Describe the challenges of global workforce management
• Describe the factors that contribute to the need for a remote workforce
• Explain the advantages offered by a globally distributed workforce
• List best practices for global workforce management
• Internet Access – Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
• System – Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
• Browser – Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
• Minimum browser size – 1024×672
• Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
• Notes – Not suitable for smartphones
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Students 568
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes