First Aid is essential for the immediate treatment of injuries before help from the emergency services arrive. Taking this course could mean the difference between life and death and help minimise the severity of an injury.
- Appreciate the importance of First Aid at work
- Recognise the legal obligations and minimum provisions with respect to First Aid
- Recognise additional provisions that are required for high-risk workplaces
- Identify the correct steps when responding to an accident, incident or injury
- Take appropriate action in response to accidents and emergencies at work
- Internet Access – Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
- System – Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
- Browser – Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
- Minimum browser size – 1024×672
- Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
- Notes – Not suitable for smartphones.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 11000
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty