In today’s business world, email is often the preferred means of exchanging information, yet many organizations overlook this very important form of business communication. So much of our daily social and business interactions occur over the Internet that it is very easy to take such an important means of communication for granted. Because of the preference for email interaction over other forms of communication, utilizing email in a professional and efficient manner is vital for success. This course discusses ways to make this most important means of communication effective and efficient so you can produce stellar emails that grab your reader’s attention. Tips for structuring emails will be presented, as well as knowledge about proper professional email tone and language.
- Convey a positive, confident image of you and the organization you work for or represent
- Create clear and well-written messages
- Improve your writing style
- Organize your information more effectively
- Respond efficiently to email correspondence you receive
- Internet Access – Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
- System – Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
- Browser – Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
- Minimum browser size – 1024×672
- Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
- Notes – Not suitable for smartphones.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1076
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty