This eLearning course is aimed at individuals working in corporate roles in any industry, across the world.
You do not need prior knowledge or experience to complete this course and it is assumed that you are competent in your designated role.
Business ethics set out guiding principles about how business should be done so that it is conducted ethically, fairly and appropriately. This course will give you an overview of ethical issues, including bribery, fraud, data protection and harassment.
By ensuring you are aware of the expectations for workplace behaviour, you can ensure that you conduct yourself appropriately and work better with colleagues, clients and business associated. Conducting business ethically can also help to uphold your company’s reputation.
What standards are referenced in the course?
This course does not refer to specific legislation or standards but is written to current HSE guidelines and industry best practice.
Is there an assessment?
Once you have completed the course, you will be asked a series of questions to check your knowledge and understanding. These are based on the learning objectives for the course and have a pass mark of 100%.
- Identify what business ethics are
- Explain what is meant by bribery
- Recognise conflicts of interest
- Summarise the laws in place to prevent corruption and enable competition
- Outline the sanctions and laws that must be taken into account when operating globally
- Describe the importance of protecting information and assets
- Summarise the expectations for working with others
- Internet Access – Users will need a computer or device with a web browser and an internet connection.
- System – Runs on desktop computers and tablets. Microsoft Windows 7, 8 and 10 and MAC OS. Apple Tablets running IOS 11.
- Browser – Runs on Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari, no plug-ins required
- Minimum browser size – 1024×672
- Audio – Requires speaker or headphones.
- Notes – Not suitable for smartphones.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 35 minutes
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1290
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes